Prefer to call? 1.800.780.5733
Our Low Price Hotel Guarantee
We are confident that our hotel prices are guaranteed to be the lowest rate you can find. If you find a lower rate for your hotel on another site, we’ll refund the difference to you. Book with us and enjoy total peace of mind!
If you find a lower rate at any time up until hotel's cancellation window, we'll match the price. The lower price you find needs to be for the same dates, length of stay and room type.
Found a better price?
- The lower price you found must be available on another website directed to consumers in the same locale, and must be for the same hotel, dates and room type.
- If you used a coupon/discount voucher when you made your original booking, you can still claim under the guarantee. We will use the total discounted price you paid and compare this to the lower price you found in order to calculate your refund.
- If you have made a booking which cannot be cancelled — whether it is non-refundable or if you are already within the cancellation window for the hotel — then you can't claim under the guarantee. Bookings that were part of a specific promotion (e.g. 3 nights for the price of 2) are also excluded from claiming under the guarantee.
- Once we have confirmed that you are due a refund under the guarantee we will issue the refund to the card you paid with at the time of booking. We will process your refund immediately but it may take your bank up to 30 days to process it and for it to show on your statement.
Things to Do in Santa Cruz
Latest NewsView All
The year is 1979 and around the sprawling suburbs of Los Angeles, three high school friends, Greg Gaffin, Brett Gurewitz and Jay Bentley decide to form a punk band. While developing their own musical style, the self described, ‘insurgent teenage punks’ would come to be known as Bad Religion, playing warehouses in Santa Ana, opening…
The year was 1995 and the up-and-coming Cleveland hip-hop group, Bone Thugs and Harmony had their second album E.1999 Eternal slated for release. After being taken under the wing of N.W.A rapper and Ruthless Records founder, Eazy-E, the group were no strangers to the business and had enjoyed the breakout success of their debut EP,…
Fusing California roots reggae with hip-hop, jazz and a bit of punk, Dewey and the Peoples is a hybrid wonder for a new generation of music lovers. Equally hard-hitting and inspired, the Bay Area-based five-piece is making waves up and down the coast, delivering captivating performances that rarely leave feet on the ground. Dewey and…
In 2011, Jose Antonio Vargas, a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist for the Washington Post outed himself as an undocumented immigrant in New York Times Magazine. Brought to the United States as a 12-year old boy by his grandparents who had legally migrated to the country from the Philippines, Vargas’ story, including his later journey through America…
Bonnie Raitt will headline the first annual Santa Cruz American Music Festival at Aptos Village Park on Memorial Day Weekend, May 23-24. The multiple Grammy-award winning singer-songwriter and one of Rolling Stones “100 Greatest Singers of All Time” tops the bill of a lineup stacked with stellar acts in the Americana, Blues and Country music…
Rio de Janeiro may have wrapped up their annual Carnaval celebration, but in Santa Cruz the party has yet to begin. On Saturday, February 28, the Brazilian Carnaval Tour stops at Moe’s Alley for a night of dance, drumming, and all-star music performances. Dancehall legend, Pato Banton will perform his new fusion project with the…
Latest GuidesView All
Things To Do in Santa Cruz
SantaCruz.com is the best way to find great local businesses!
Comfort Inn Beach/boardwalk Area
A most unique hotel experience that explores an urban forest set inside a beach town. The boutique Hotel Paradox prides itself on genuine hospitality, and a design-forward experience delighting the senses.
Chaminade Resort & Spa
With a stay at Chaminade Resort & Spa in Santa Cruz, you'll be by the ocean and convenient to DeLaveaga Golf Course and Mystery Spot.
Kuumbwa Jazz Center
Babbling Brook Inn
Relax into one of the thirteen elegantly decorated rooms and suites at the Babbling Brook Inn.
Hindquarter Bar & Grille
"Where the Elite Meat." At Hindquarter Bar & Grille we've made our reputation serving up the finest beef around...
Bookshop Santa Cruz
Bookshop Santa Cruz is a large, general independent bookstore located in the heart of downtown Santa Cruz, California since 1966.
- City Events
- Live Music Bars
- Strip Clubs
- Economy Hotels
- Mexican Restaurants
- Seafood Restaurants
- Environmental Organizations
- Dance Clubs
- Real Estate
- Bridal Shops
- Parks & Open Spaces
- Motorcycle & Scooter Dealers
- Massage Therapists
- Flea Markets
- American Restaurants
- Live Music Venues
- Tattoos & Piercings
- Dive Bars
- Plants and Nurseries