Prefer to call? 1.800.780.5733
Our Low Price Hotel Guarantee
We are confident that our hotel prices are guaranteed to be the lowest rate you can find. If you find a lower rate for your hotel on another site, we’ll refund the difference to you. Book with us and enjoy total peace of mind!
If you find a lower rate at any time up until hotel's cancellation window, we'll match the price. The lower price you find needs to be for the same dates, length of stay and room type.
Found a better price?
- The lower price you found must be available on another website directed to consumers in the same locale, and must be for the same hotel, dates and room type.
- If you used a coupon/discount voucher when you made your original booking, you can still claim under the guarantee. We will use the total discounted price you paid and compare this to the lower price you found in order to calculate your refund.
- If you have made a booking which cannot be cancelled — whether it is non-refundable or if you are already within the cancellation window for the hotel — then you can't claim under the guarantee. Bookings that were part of a specific promotion (e.g. 3 nights for the price of 2) are also excluded from claiming under the guarantee.
- Once we have confirmed that you are due a refund under the guarantee we will issue the refund to the card you paid with at the time of booking. We will process your refund immediately but it may take your bank up to 30 days to process it and for it to show on your statement.
Things to Do in Santa Cruz
Latest NewsView All
Geoff Tate is no stranger to the spotlight. During his time as the frontman and mastermind behind the powerhouse group Queensryche, he churned out fifteen albums and was nominated for three Grammys and five MTV Music Video Awards, for which he won Viewers Choice. From 1984 until 2011, Queensryche was one of the top progressive…
Whether the worst of El Niño is over or we’re only in the eye of the storm, we’ve got some great weather and even better music coming to our lovely town this week. Plus, it’s Mardis Gras, so let’s throw some beads around and dance! Monday, February 8 Aaron Neville Quintet ft. Charles Neville at The Rio…
I really hate to end the mystery of my click bait title in the first line, but The White Buffalo is in fact no animal, but a mere man. However, that is the only gimmick and, more importantly, the only letdown you’ll ever get from singer songwriter Jake Smith. Since his first release “Hogtied Like…
Between politics, value menus, and shady internet providers you have a lot of choices to make these days. So this week we’re making it easy on you with no double ups, five different nights with five quality acts. Tuesday, February 2 Creed Bratton: An Evening of Music and Comedy at The Catalyst Your eyes do not deceive…
Dr. Dog is a band from Philly that plays some damn good rock music, and they’ve been sharing it with sold out crowds around the globe for the better part of the last 15 years. True to that rough and weird Philly standard, they got their start recording DIY-style in a basement rehearsal space, releasing…
One day late but zero shows short. Get rocked this week in shades of southern folk, surf pop and Philly flare. Wednesday, January 27 Royal Holland EP release show at The Blue Lagoon Coming all the way from Newport, Kentucky to Santa Cruz is Royal Holland, the stage project of singer songwriter Matt Mooney – a rock tinged…
Latest GuidesView All
SantaCruz.com is the best way to find great local businesses!
Quality Inn Santa Cruz
Comfort Inn Beach/boardwalk Area
Sanderlings Restaurant, where your dining experience is as spectacular as the view.
Excursions aboard the Chardonnay II are perfect for any age group and fun for everyone from seasoned sailors to first-time adventures.
Stagnaro Bros Restaurant
Stagnaro Bros. features a menu with more than 20 different types of fresh seafood every day, as well as pasta dishes, steaks and a children's menu.
Don Quixote's International Music Hall
Don Quixote's is a Mexican restaurant, a music venue, and a bar, so it's no wonder the place is a favorite hangout for Felton's over-21 crowd.
Learn about California's own rain forest, the coastal redwoods, during this train ride through the woods.
Kuumbwa Jazz Center
Kuumbwa Jazz has grown from its small beginnings to one of the most highly respected jazz-presenting institutions in the country, attracting artists of national and international renown. We present over 120 concerts per year at our intimate 200-seat venue
West Cliff Inn - A Four Sisters Inn
The West Cliff Inn is a stunning luxury oceanside hotel from the Four Sisters Inns.
Santa Cruz Surf Shop
Santa Cruz Surf Shop reasons to support: Locally Owned since day one2. Our employees skate and surfs. . We do this because we love it
- General Contractors
- Heating and Cooling
- Pest Control
- Carpet Cleaning
- Home Cleaning
- Solar Installation
- Home Inspections
- Landscaping & Yard Maintenance
- Doors & Windows
- Pool Installation & Care
- Window Cleaning