Afghan Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Afghan restaurants have enjoyed a boon in recent years thanks to the growing popularity of Indian and Middle Eastern cuisine. Though they may be harder to find, Santa Cruz Afghan restaurants always deliver when it comes to delighting the taste buds with unknown combinations of flavors and spices. Whether you’re craving a variety of kabobs, sweet and spicy soups, or those giant helpings of saffron rice, be sure to check out the Santa Cruz Afghan restaurants for gastronomic delights like no other.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz