Agriculture and Forestry in Santa Cruz
The Santa Cruz agriculture and forestry industry does a lot more than mine resources for utilization by consumers: it manages and conserves large swaths of land, forests, and bodies of water to ensure that humans are not the only ones benefiting from its efforts. The local forestry industry has combined forces with agriculture officials to determine which lots of land require preservation and which ones can be used for construction and other human needs. Increasingly, both agriculture and forestry have played an important role in strengthening the health of trees and other plant life.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz