Amusement Parks in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz amusement parks are always a popular attraction for both locals and visitors in search of a good time. Depending upon the time of year, Santa Cruz offers a wide variety of amusement parks catering to families and thrill seekers alike. Many Santa Cruz amusement parks now also offer special perks to those who purchase season passes, allowing patrons the opportunity to extend their excitement beyond the summer months.
400 Beach St Santa Cruz CA 95060
The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk = Warm Sand, Cool Surf, Hot Rides and Free Entertainment - The classic California experience!
5355 Graham Hill Rd Felton CA 95018
Learn about California's own rain forest, the coastal redwoods, during this train ride through the woods.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz