Art Openings in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz art openings aren’t just for the elite and insiders any more. Anyone with an interest in art is welcome to witness the latest, most avant-garde art being made on the local scene. Galleries and museums now hold weekly events to showcase local art and entice their patrons, often allowing admirers the chance to talk one-on-one with the artist themselves.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz