Baseball in Santa Cruz
Forget about the internet and those hi-tech video games: Santa Cruz baseball remains the favorite pastime of all blue-blooded locals. The regular season is always special for diehard fans who get the chance to not only watch their favorite players in action, but meet them in person and get a chance to gush about their inhuman ability to catch, swing, and throw. Amateur umpires should keep their eyes on the ball because this season all bases are fully loaded!
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz