Biking in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz biking is a hobby that’s growing more popular by the day, partly due to the fact that consumers are growing increasingly interested in forms of transport that don’t involve large amounts of fuel emissions. Biking is especially popular with individuals who are looking for a fun way to exercise that allows them to engage with their environment. Many cities now require that biking paths be included in the design of all major thoroughfares since there are so many bikers on the streets.
Biking by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz