Biking Tours in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz biking tours allow those who are up for a bit of exercise the chance to see the city in a way that few will ever get to enjoy: not on foot or on four wheels, but on two wheels which combines the best elements of both. Sometimes referred to as ‘ecotourism’, biking tours allow riders the freedom to wander unhindered into areas that cannot be reached by car and to cover distances that are too large to walk. Biking tours also give riders the chance to hop off and hike or walk should they wish for a change of pace.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz