Books in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz books are an important resource for not just those who are visiting and wish to navigate new terrain, but also for residents who may not know the history of their city. Many book stores now carry extensive volumes detailing the history of Santa Cruz through the modern day, explaining how and why certain areas became what they are today. Many of the best books about Santa Cruz are written by those who grew up in the city and know its history and secrets well.
Books by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz