Buddhism & Temples in Santa Cruz
The prevalence of Buddhism and temples in the Santa Cruz area speaks to the growing number of adherents who are congregating more regularly to build a community of followers. Santa Cruz Buddhism and temples are similar to those of other communities in that the central focus is to invite followers and those who are curious about the faith and wish to speak one-on-one with dedicated adherents.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz