Burmese Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Burmese cuisine is not nearly as pervasive as its cousins, Chinese and Thai cuisines, which are readily found on virtually every street corner. Santa Cruz Burmese restaurants may be more elusive, but their menu offerings are no less delicious, typically featuring such delicacies as Mango Pork and Mandalay Nanjee. The dishes typically combine protein with rice and noodles and spicy lemon flavors that awaken all your senses.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz