Cafes in Santa Cruz
Cafes are much more than just shops that sell coffee: they are the social center of many communities where individuals meet with family, friends, and colleagues to discuss things other than coffee. Santa Cruz cafes often create menus that cater to a specific clientele, whether it’s foreign coffee preparations or smoothies that are popular with the younger crowd. Many Santa Cruz cafes also entice customers with features like free Wi-Fi access so they can use their laptops and smartphones while inside.
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz