Camping in Santa Cruz
Despite the fact that everyone seems consumed with the latest technological gadgets and eschews any outdoor activity, the truth is that camping remains a popular way to reconnect with Mother Nature. Santa Cruz camping is big business, with many companies offering a variety of camping experiences that go beyond simply pitching a tent in the forest with friends or family. The camping experience can now be tailored to suit individual interest in certain geographic regions, landmarks, and even animal species.
Camping by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz