Childrens Museums in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz children’s museums do much more than provide a diversion for frustrated parents: they educate children in the ways of the nature and society, exposing them to ideas in a broad sense that will become more logically nuanced as they age. Local children’s museums allow children to participate in the artistic and scientific process, showing them the practical use of their own abilities and the very real way in which they can affect their own environment.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz