Chinese Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz Chinese restaurants are among the most popular in town, delighting diners with such perennial favorites as kung pao, mu shu, and endless varieties of lo mein and fried rice. For those who crave something more authentic than the Chinese style food found at many chain restaurants, there is plenty to choose from: many independently-owned restaurants feature items made of duck, octopus, and even eel. With that kind of variety, there’s something for everyone on the menu.
Chinese Restaurants by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz