Chiropractors in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz chiropractors work to alleviate pain and also to help patients avoid activities or behaviors that cause pain. Common ailments treated by chiropractors include arthritis, neck pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, lower back pain, and slipped discs. Though a physician can help with treating a condition such a fibromyalgia, a good chiropractor will give the patient tools to supplement their treatment and live a life as free of pain as possible.
Chiropractors by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz