Coffee Houses in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz coffee houses are watering holes for artists and coffee patrons alike, offering those who wander in the chance to congregate with friends and fellow writers or artists in a caffeinated but relaxed atmosphere. Large numbers of local coffee houses also feature seasonal drinks that entice new customers who would otherwise stay away from the world’s most popular and legal drug.
Coffee Houses by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz