Comedy in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz comedy is synonymous with a good time, so grab your tickets and grab them often to keep yourself and your friends laughing. Local comedy clubs don’t just reserve their stages for established stand ups: they typically have an open mic night where anyone with enough jokes and courage can stand up and humor the crowd with stories of life’s funniest moments and observations.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz