Dance in Santa Cruz
Whether you like to just watch or hit the dance floor yourself, Santa Cruz dance is a varied and exciting world where music and bodies converge to create magic. From the traditional waltz and samba to the explosion of zumba and choreographed Bollywood dance numbers, there’s a dance for everyone who wants to get in touch with their body. Gyms and dance studios all across city offer lessons to eager students, often giving them the chance to perform in front of an audience.
Add your business to SantaCruz.com
Expand your profile and reach new customers. We make it easy for visitors to find your business on SantaCruz.com.
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz