Disabled Persons Services in Santa Cruz
If you or someone close to you is disabled, you understand that finding access to everyday people and places is not always as easy a process as you might like. Because of this, Santa Cruz disabled persons services have established a network to help those who require extra assistance, be it because of physical, mental, or other innate conditions. From specialized education to political action committees, many organizations exist to help give agency to the disabled and handicapped.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz