Dive Bars in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz dive bars are a curious creature, not because they are created to be different but because they end up reflecting the clientele that frequent the bar itself. As most dive bars become regular hang outs for neighborhood residents, they end up being referred to as “the neighborhood bar” or just “the bar”. Depending upon the demographic, there is a Santa Cruz dive bar for virtually everyone in search of like-minded peers.
Dive Bars by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz