Environmental Organizations in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz environmental organizations come in a wide variety, each focusing on different aspects of the earth and environmental aspects affected by human activity. Organizations that educate the population at large about natural resources, water, air pollution, and deforestation are available to help citizens understand what they can do to help the environment. Knowing how humans affect their environment and how they can take responsibility for that impact is the first step toward a healthier, more balanced Earth.
Environmental Organizations by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz