Event Planning in Santa Cruz
Coordinating an event can become a full time career itself, especially when things are expected to go perfectly for a large number of guests. Santa Cruz event planning companies help relieve this burden by managing everything from inviting the right guests to arranging flowers on the centerpieces. Depending upon how much the host would like to spend, the event planning company can manage every last detail with a reassuring smile of calm and confidence.
59 Municipal Wharf Santa Cruz CA 95060
Stagnaro Bros. features a menu with more than 20 different types of fresh seafood every day, as well as pasta dishes, steaks and a children's menu.
303 Soquel Ave Santa Cruz CA 95062
"Where the Elite Meat." At Hindquarter Bar & Grille we've made our reputation serving up the finest beef around...
320 Cedar St Santa Cruz CA 95060
Kuumbwa Jazz has grown from its small beginnings to one of the most highly respected jazz-presenting institutions in the country, attracting artists o…
5355 Graham Hill Rd Felton CA 95018
Learn about California's own rain forest, the coastal redwoods, during this train ride through the woods.
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz