Family Planning in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz family planning clinics are available for women who may require assistance with making some of life’s most consequential choices. When young women become sexually active, they may need guidance and advice they cannot access at home or at school, particularly when it comes to the question of birth control and abortion. These clinics provide comprehensive and confidential care for women grappling with these issues and should be sought out when other avenues for help are not open to them.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz