Farmers Markets in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz farmer’s markets are popping up everywhere, many now specializing in a single product or food item that they happen to know better than anyone else. Most farmer’s markets are open only on certain days, and that too only during certain seasons, which may compel customers to stock up on their favorite foods when they get the chance. Apart from fruits and vegetables, farmer’s markets now also sell specialty cheeses, breads, alcohol, and foreign foods.
Farmers Markets by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz