Fast Food in Santa Cruz
Fast food gets a bad rap, thanks in large part to those who insist on eating it every day. But if you enjoy it only occasionally or are in a pickle and need something in a hurry, there’s nothing like the neighborhood drive thru to give your nerves and your hunger pangs much needed relief. Whether you’re in the mood for a traditional burger and fries or just craving a quick snack and latte, Santa Cruz fast food restaurants get you what you want right when you want it.
Fast Food by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz