Fishing in Santa Cruz
Given the city’s proximity to large bodies of water, fishing has been a historically popular pastime. Santa Cruz fishing is best enjoyed in groups, which is why a whole host of deep sea fishing services depart regularly, allowing avid fishers can make the best catches of the season. These popular fisheries are host to some of the most populated water containing everything from catfish to swordfish. Boat rentals and charter boat fishing are available for groups of all sizes.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz