Flea Markets in Santa Cruz
The best flea markets in town are the ones that are constantly in operation, bringing quality used goods to consumers on the lookout for incredible deals at basement prices. Many flea markets that only sell a specific type of product such as antique furniture, toys, paintings, etc. are held on a regularly recurring schedule (i.e. the third Saturday of every month). Large organizations, such as local colleges and churches and synagogues also host flea markets where unexpected treasures abound.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz