French Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz French restaurants may pay homage to Paris and Provence, but they take their cues from locals who rave about their cuisine and keep coming back for more. And with good reason, what with such beautifully crafted delicacies as spring onion soup, lobster Bolognese, duck breast and confit, and of course crème brulee to savor again and again. Their vegetarian offerings are no less spectacular, as are their wine menus which many locals agree is what really makes their taste buds swoon in gay delight.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz