Galleries in Santa Cruz
For art collectors and art admirers, there’s nothing the Santa Cruz galleries that feature the most exquisite and avant garde art work on display in the city. Because art is a subjective medium, every art lover can contact their local gallery to find out when their favorite artist or style of art will be on display. Many Santa Cruz galleries also hold art sales and auctions, allowing aficionados the chance to take their favorite pieces home.
Galleries by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz