Grocery Stores in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz grocery stores are probably the most visited places in town, offering customers everything from food staples and beverages to school supplies and cleaning products. Grocery stores have caught on to the gourmet craze seen in smaller shops and outlets around the world and now offer specialty foods once not found in their aisles. Many stores now also carry organic products exclusively, reflective of consumer awareness of the process used to create the food supply.
Grocery Stores by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz