Hats in Santa Cruz
Hats are big outside the United Kingdom and are universally recognized as one of the most effective ways to complete an outfit or to make a fashion statement. Be they fedoras, sunbonnets, baseball caps, beanies, or the ever-popular beret, many retailers have latched on to the hat craze and discovered that customers are only too happy to pay for the latest styles and accessories. Designers have also created lines of hats that go with specific handbags and jewelry, allowing hat lovers to create their own customized looks with the hottest fashion.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz