Hiking in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruzhiking is one of the most invigorating hobbies available to residents who like to connect with the city in the outdoors. The good news is that there are dozens of amazing hiking trails available all around town, each with their own breathtaking view perfect for groups or for people who simply want to traverse the trails with their best friend or animal companion. Take a walk on the wild side and see what the city’s hiking trails have to offer.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz