Hinduism & Temples in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz Hinudism and temples serving the Hindu community and its friends are located all around town, many built and maintained with such reverence that they look and feel as though they came straight out of the valleys of India. They are perfect for those who wish to offer daily prayers or for those who simply wish to learn about one of the world’s oldest and most fascinating religions.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz