Historical Venues in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz historical venues speak to the rich past of the city, telling the tales of what it was like in the early days and how far those who first settled here have allowed the city to come. There are all kinds of historical venues one can visit to learn about the city’s history, including important social, political, economic, and community landmarks, each telling a separate tale of how far we have come.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz