Hunting in Santa Cruz
Hunting is a favorite pastime for many of the city’s most rugged residents, many of whom long to be outdoors and in the elements, braving the innate conflict between Man and Nature. Santa Cruz hunting can be more accessible than most know, with local preserves and forests setting aside certain areas and species to be hunted by those who are licensed to do so. A good number of hunting and fishing groups have also sprung up around town, bringing together all who have an affinity for the thrill of the hunt.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz