Internet Cafes in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz internet cafes are a 21st century phenomenon, popping up all around the city as individuals demand to be plugged into the internet at all time of the day and everywhere they go. Most cafes charge customers for the privilege of accessing the internet through their laptops or mobile devices, though some do not as they expect customers to pay for coffee or snacks sold at the café. These cafes are available in most malls, libraries, and airports.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz