Japanese Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Sushi may be the jewel of Japanese dining, but there is much, much more to the island nation’s celebrated cuisine. Santa Cruz Japanese restaurants include delectable tempura, creative salads, specialty rolls, udon noodles, and variety upon variety of the most stunning preparations of fish known to the culinary world, including glazed cod, swordfish, and seared tuna. The desserts are no less ingenious with mocha being a perennial favorite among diners.
Japanese Restaurants by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz