Korean Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz Korean restaurants are synonymous with endless portions at bargain prices, luring customers back for some of the best Asian dishes and barbecue the city has to offer. Korean barbecue is a big rage all over town, with dishes such as Bulgogi (shredded beef) and Galbi (beef/pork ribs) ending up on customers’ plates every time the door swings open. Of course, the perennial star of the show is Kimchi, as well as the chewy Korean desserts like Tteok and Songpyeon.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz