Latin American Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz Latin American restaurants prove that there’s so much more to Latin cuisine than just Mexican food. Taking the delicacies of Latin America and South America, these restaurants present with special flair the ever-popular and savory delights known as empanadas, flautas, carne asada, ceviche, and dozens of varieties of soup. These cuisines combine influences from all around the globe with ingredients unique to the Americas, producing culinary delights unlike any others in the world.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz