Latin Music in Santa Cruz
Latin music is one of the most popular musical genres, combining elements and influences from all over the world to produce moving and energetic songs and sounds that are now a staple in every form of entertainment. The Santa Cruz latin music scene is vibrant with examples from all over Latin America, including the tango, mambo, rumba, salsa, merengue, reggae, and, of course, tejano.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz