Legal in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz legal services go far beyond just putting clients in touch with qualified lawyers. For those who cannot afford the price of an attorney, legal aid is available through various outlets, including firms that exclusively serve poor and low-income clients. These firms work on behalf of their clients to ensure that their rights are never violated and that they have access to quality representation in all circumstances.
Legal by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz