Literary Arts in Santa Cruz
Everybody loves to either read or write (sometimes both) which is why the literary arts endure in this era of nonstop entertainment and distractions. Santa Cruz literary arts events are regularly held all across town in multiple venues, allowing fans of the written word to experience novels, lectures, plays, and poetry like never before. Whether it’s a classic piece or a contemporary story that speaks to one person’s experience, literary arts events allow all to unite around the power of the pen.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz