Live Music Cafes in Santa Cruz
Admittedly an artsier scene than most, the live music cafes around town feature some of the most eye opening and brilliant indie music being made. The low-key Santa Cruz live music cafes let amateur singers and songwriters sign up for open mic nights where spectators gather to hear songs as they sip on their favorite coffee or tea drink. Many of the artists specialize in certain genres of music, which attract a special subset of listeners eager to hear what the artist has to offer.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz