Middle Eastern Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz Middle Eastern restaurants offer the unique flavors of the Mediterranean and Middle East in hearty portions that include such heart healthy foods as tabouleh, beans and pulses, barley, pistachios, shwarma, kabobs, eggplant, yogurt, and chickpeas. These restaurants also offer an authentic experience for patrons who can elect to be seated on the floor on cushions where they can enjoy mint and rose teas or share a hookah with a group of companions.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz