Mobile Homes in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz mobile homes go back many decades in the city’s history, with residents who aren’t ready to buy a single family home or condo often testing out a mobile home to see what it will be like. These homes are especially popular with families that go on camping excursions often as it enables them to stay “at home” no matter they may be. Though most mobile homes are sold as single- or double-wides, there has been a growing trend toward triple-wides which offer the maximum space a mobile home can accommodate.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz