Movies in Santa Cruz
Whether watching movies or being involved in the production of movies, residents of the city are passionately dedicated to the art and process of cinema. Santa Cruz movies are always playing around town, from small documentaries detailing the stories of residents and their lives in town to big action blockbusters set in the city that make millions of dollars at the box office. Never mind what the credits read: sometimes the biggest star in a movie is its setting.
Movies by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz