Museums in Santa Cruz
Museums are one of the most innovative and interactive ways to learn about any given subject, including art, history, geography, botany, animal life, and natural history. Santa Cruz museums inspire wonder and amazement in their visitors who are confronted with a bevy of exhibits that introduce them to worlds and characters they never knew existed before. Many of these museums encourage visitors to attend with discounted admissions on certain days, and even free admission for children and members.
100 McAllister Way Santa Cruz CA 95060
Seymour Marine Discovery Center at the Long Marine Laboratory is a world-class experience for all visitors to the Santa Cruz and Monterey area.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Repeats every Wednesday until 11/22
Museums by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz