Music Festivals in Santa Cruz
There’s just something “special” about a live musical performance, which explains why Santa Cruz music festivals continue to grow in popularity every season. Allowing musicians, fans, and critics alike to congregate in one setting to hear their favorite artists or genres on display allows everyone to discern where the music is headed, as well as introducing them to styles and artists they may never have heard of prior. Music festivals now regularly attract crowds that number into the hundreds of thousands, and occasionally even surpassing the one million attendees mark.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz