Noodle Houses in Santa Cruz
Noodles are big business, as can be seen in the raging popularity of the many Santa Cruz noodle houses that have customers lining up at all hours of the day. Originating in China, these convenient but tasty eateries offer dishes prepared in the traditional Szechuan Chinese style with multitudes of noodles such as lo mein, chow mein, mu shu, and pad thai served with generous helping of meat and vegetables with your favorite tangy or spicy sauces. Noodle houses also give patrons the opportunity to customize their dishes, selecting ingredients they like and creating culinary concoctions unique to their own palette.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz